Distance 8 km
We start in Selva at the “Kulturhaus Oswald von Wolkenstein” and follow path no. 30B in the direction of Monte Pana, where we also cross the Ciaslat meadow at the foot of the World Cup downhill route Saslong’s notorious “camel back”. Arriving at the Monte Pana road, we cross this and continue on the hiking trail to the next fork, there we bear right in the direction of S. Cristina and come by way of the Tervela Waterfall to the base station of the Monte Pana chair lift. Here we run directly towards Ruacia, right past the finish area of the Saslong downhill route, up the Ruacia road to the roundabout in the centre of S. Cristina and from there the Tieja Road uphill until we turn right on the old railway and head back to Selva.
Getting thereVal Gardena is located in South Tyrol, right in the heart of the Dolomites. The valley can be reached using the Brenner Motorway (A 22), exit Chiusa. Following the well-marked roads, you should reach Ortisei in about 20 minutes, then S. Cristina and Selva Val Gardena.
32T 711276 5159475
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view