Distance 6 km
Walk from Ortisei parish church and follow the sign posted path towards S. Giacomo and to the Dialogue Walk on the left (see excursion 11). Follow the winding path until Col de Flam. From here continue on an ascending forest path and, finally, take a right and walk up to a small church dedicated to St. Jacob, patron of excursionists and pilgrims. Return on the same path until you reach a crossroads with a wayside shrine. Take a right towards Val D’Anna and return to the starting point via the valley station of Seceda cable car.
The hike starts from the Parish Church.
St Jakob is also reachable by the city bus or by car.
32T 704707 5161446
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view